[POLL] New Warzone Contemplation

Cappn

(I wish there was a way you could still make Polls on the forums! Unless I'm blind or just having a dumb moment.)

So guys, I was wondering what Warzones the community would be prefered be added in the near future. Now keep in mind all the PvP scenarios you've played and the ones we currently have.

Be sure to consider would you prefer if they were "Non-Faction" esqe as is Huttball? Or very strategically focused compared to killing spree focused?

I'll do my best to keep checking up on the thread to tally the votes and to moniter additions to the thread. This not a "This should be in, your idea sucks." Thread, please don't turn it into that.

Seige Assualt -

10v10

Rather than the standard bomb placing "Assualt" of voidstar this style would focus more on a powerful NPC or object that would need to be guarded so that it could batter down the defenses of the enemy. The objective would be to fully penetrate the "Fort" and once inside, kill the remaining defenders. Who would lose the ability to respawn.

Murderball

8v8

Non-Faction based

Murderball would be a "Killing Spree" focused warzone that whichever team held onto the ball the longest would declared the winner. Points would be rewarded for killing other players and maintaining control of the ball.

King of the Hill

12v12

Could be faction based or Non-faction based

A basic King of the hill layout that would require players to control a specfic point on the map. It could be adjusted so that the point that players would have to control would switch randomly to various locations within the map area, this would encourage a constant movement of the battle and less of a "Dig-in and stick it out" type of gameplay.

FORMAT FOR ADDING A NEW WARZONE TO THE LIST

- Style

- Number of players

- Brief / Long (your choice) description, as long as people (and myself) get the idea.

*NOTE IF THE WARZONE IS NOT FACTION BASED!*

Edited by Cappn

I'm all for the game types that you suggested, and they all sounds like they could be a lot of fun as long as we're able to select the WZ's we want to queue for.

Getting stuck playing the same warzone all the time because you are either empire or republic is a joke imo.

Edited by keedo

I haven't played Empire alot, if I did PvP it was normally Huttball, but I can understand that 1 warzone would get pretty old real fast. I made sure that any of the first ideas that I suggested in this thread would be Non-faction based maps to alleviate that issue.