** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

They just sent the second wave a half hour ago...still at least two more waves for the day. I got my invite...pre-ordered end of august. Only problem is that my computer is down...and wont be able to play untill I get it fixed next week...FML!!!!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I redeemed 3rd of september, but in 2 hours i will leave the house for roleplay :( and wont be back before 3 hours later.. man, finally i get in, and then i can't play:P

Just to be clear, i am not in yet.. but i expect to get in, in the next wave..

What the hell?

Oct. 8th here - really hoping I'll make it in the 4th wave, though it doesn't seem likely :( Looking up though, these two first waves has almost covered a month of pre-orders, and september was the one with the fewest orders. Perhaps with a bonus wave I'll make it ;)

Hope is the last that dies, cheer up man, i think we Octobers 8th will enter today, because September was worse than August and August was a blink, september may be covered in the next wave and leave the other exposed. :D

They just sent the second wave a half hour ago...still at least two more waves for the day. I got my invite...pre-ordered end of august. Only problem is that my computer is down...and wont be able to play untill I get it fixed next week...FML!!!!

I hate you.

With only 48 minutes to go, please let us know when you get in, and through what wave.

Also, discuss this days' wave of invites.

**Wave 1, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Latest in this thread: 1th August.

UPDATE 2: Latest in this thread: 4th August.

UPDATE 3: 13 minutes past the first wave. Seems to have ended around the 6th August. Will

update when next wave arrives.

**Wave 2, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Estimate (and only estimate) of wave 2: August 6th-August 13th

UPDATE 2: latest in this thread: 15th August.

UPDATE 3: latest in this thread: 28th August. (last of this wave)

**Wave 3, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Estimate (and only estimate) of wave 3: August 26th - Sep 10th

BE ADVISED: not being in on the latest date announced here, does not mean you have done

the redeeming process wrong. You might be later on in the queue.

C'mon November 30th!!!

These have been the best threads in the world. It's funny, everyone is complaining, but in the end you know what? No matter when you get your EGA every last one of you will play the first 30 days because you already paid for it. So it doesn't matter how BioWare does the release, because in the end once your all in the game you will have forgotten this emo thread and all the silly posts you put in it. OOOOH popcorn is done.....time to watch this drama unfold more haha