qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's figure out the date

is 8/23 in

8/24 and rest still waiting?

Seems so. I've not seen anybody after 23.8 get invited. So Wave 3 & 4 could be the rest of August and most of September I would imagine. Possibly even all of September.

Don't forget they only planned 4 waves yesterday and in fact put 5 waves in, so it could be 5 again, you never know.

It looks really promising indeed, at this rate we should be mid-to-end September by the fourth wave.

Is it too optimistic to hope that at this rate even December people might get in with tomorrow's last wave?

think you meant mid oct 4th wave, they let almost all of aug in the 2nd wave. sept was the least pre-orders i hear. so prob most of sept next wave.

im nov.22 wont do me any good. but here is to hoping, prob not today. but prob tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Lex_Icon

My account reads:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

So I'm 09.22.2011 then?

You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.

By the way, I just entered the server screen, selected RP-PVP "Ajunta Pall" West Coast, population "Light" and had no queue.

Got straight in.

On Character Creation now. Got a few special names I want so going to see if I can make some place-holder characters after making my main.

:)

(Aug. 7)

Edited by SpiritofSWTOR