** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I guess it's official then, there will be a bonus wave...no "final" or "see you tomorrow" in the 4th wave anouncement on twitter.

How is it official? They stated earlier today that there would be 4 waves. Hence, wave 4 is the last one. They don't have to say "4th and final wave" when they have already stated "There will be 4 waves today."

Obviously, we are all hoping that there will be a bonus wave, but they don't have to announce that the 4th is the last.

Yesterday on Twitter they said .........

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Today they said on Twitter..............

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

I personally think we might see a bonus wave later or they would have said final.

Still no update that the fourth wave has been sent in the oficial thread on this forum. What are your sources on this?

Twitter - the official SWTOR account posted it 10 minutes ago.

No comment on "final" or "last" wave though so 4th might not be last, although thats purely speculation at this point.

Can you imagine if they actually worked longer than 4 hours, they could potentially do every wave....

*surfer waiting patiently*

can you imagine if they did that it might cause some problems with the servers? any1 remember how laggy thestress test beta weekend was?

No.... the editor of the SWTOR Twitter raged because he registered october the 3rd and didnt get early access today and threw his keyboard across the room, which ofcourse then smashed into 1000 pieces. So how exactly could he update twitter?

I lol'd

maybe he could try to twit his update using a phone or something...

Wrong. You did not spend $64.99. Go look at your receipt. It was $54.99 + $5.00 for pre order fee. Comes out to the regular price of any new game.

You're right, I'm an idiot. I swear when I was at the checkout it said 65$, though that may have been the internet tax because I still live in New Jersey for now...

Hmm, may not mean anything, but yesterday they posted this at the final wave: "The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST."

Today they posted this at the fourth wave: "The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!"

Does this mean there may be a final "bonus" wave?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.