400 Cybertech, Underworld & Scav - What do I make to sell at market?

skrowl

I sell ship parts, ear pieces, droid parts and purple armoring/mods. I rarely have to put things up for sale twice. I have no idea why you are having trouble. Too many Cybertechs on your server maybe?

At lvl 50 I stopped making Armor and Mods and putting them for sell.

Simply cause For 8 Daily coms you can get an Armor Piece better than I can make. If you do all daily quests just non heroic you get 14 a day. For a few minutes with a partner you can get a Mod from Heroic 2 better than I can make. So it comes down to why make things and try to sell when 50s can get better doing quests.

I stick with ear pieces and Ship Parts. Ear pieces cost 200 daily coms so people will buy them instead of saving and blowing 200 on an ear piece.

Edited by Rejectoo

Not sure why you are struggling so much. As a 400 cybertech I honestly have more money than I know what to do with at this point, and my character is only level 40 so its not from level 50 dailys.

You are either on an unfortunate server or you are a bad cybertech, and honestly when you say you can’t make earpieces better than drops I suspect you are bad at this. I keep myself equipped with much better earpieces than I get from drops. I recommend you spend a little more time learning your craft and studying what is needed on the market.

You're talking about lowbie items. I'm talking about end-game items.

All of the level 50 drops and high end synthweaving / armortech items already come with mods and armoring just as good as anything I can make. Actually, most are BETTER than I can make because I haven't gotten lucky enough to get the version 25 schematics of the items. As I mentioned in my first post, the highest version you can buy from the trainer is 22.

You're talking about lowbie items. I'm talking about end-game items.

All of the level 50 drops and high end synthweaving / armortech items already come with mods and armoring just as good as anything I can make. Actually, most are BETTER than I can make because I haven't gotten lucky enough to get the version 25 schematics of the items. As I mentioned in my first post, the highest version you can buy from the trainer is 22.

"quickly realized that there is NO market for ship mods or earpieces, because the space missions can easily be done on the cheapy vendor loot and better earpieces than I can possibly make drop from mobs."

This is what you wrote in the OP. You clearly state there is NO market for earpieces and ship mods. Many others are telling you that is not that case. We are selling many grade 4 and purple ship mods. I'm selling purple ear pieces at all levels.

Now level 50 only gear? Who knows, maybe it isnt useful, but stating you cant sell anything is not accurate.

Lvl 49 (50) armoring and mods will still sell. Currently there are next to none on the GTN currently. You may have to learn the purple versions, but they would probably go for at least 15k each. The problem is, is that you cant make guardian armoring, and overrall they need a buff. If you check out the developer tracker right now, there is a comment about buffing end-game modding. So in this area you may have to be patient.

Purple ship upgrades sell for a lot, if you can make them at a decent cost.

The purple level 49 earpieces will sell a lot if you can learn the best ones.

Grenades are just an added bonus for you in pvp, but the cd needs to be 3 min, not 5 to be able to sell to others.

[Trade]: WTB Underworld Trading missions (300/340) /w me please or send them c.o.d at 10k each! :)

This allowed to me to make over 5 million very easily by just always having 5 companions out on these missions and using the mats to make ship parts, or just sell the mats themselves for insane profits.

Basically a lot of people are stupid, and think 10k for these missions is a good price, so exploit this stupidity multiple times ( I literally log on to at least 10 mails a day with these missions in at 10k each from 'regulars' lol ).

Edited by medicalprobe

The jedi's in my guild keep ************ about how there are no +Str mods for sale on the commendation veondors for them in their early 40s, so making blue might armoring and mods versions 17-21 should sell well. I've had to research all those recipes for the jedi's in my guild and have been making those in bunches for them to keep them guild while they finish leveling.

sell orange mods and armor mods. preferably in the 30 and up range greens and blues. at 50 you can try to sell some purples of these. real gamers will orange out themselves and thier companions. kids dont understand this.

i made a cybertech just for this purpose when i started seeing blue mid 30 mods at 4k each. also there was never the ones i needed. no one makes tanking mods on my server as a guildy pointed out. might be the same on yours. put up all of the types you can make at several level ranges, price them reasonably and see what sells. you might be surprised that even greens will sell.

would tell you more but i need to make some credits myself. sorry.

Question on this topic. I have Cybertech, Scav and Slicing. I was buying the Underworld items off of the market. Now there is no one selling underworld items, so I cannot find any of the materials. I am around 340 in slicing, should I drop it and go underworld? What does everyone think?

Thanks.

at 50 you can try to sell some purples of these. real gamers will orange out themselves and thier companions. kids dont understand this.

Again, there's *really* no reason to make Armoring mods at 50. The best you can make are Purple rank 22 ones. alternatively, you can do Ilum/Belsavis dailies and buy FOUR purple rank 23 armoring mods in about 90 mins of questing. No one in their right mind will buy rank 22 armoring mods.

If you want to sell mods, I *highly* recommend going for the Mod type, as those aren't easily acquired through dailies (although you can just pull them out of pvp purples, etc.)

Edited by trotsky_tor

Question on this topic. I have Cybertech, Scav and Slicing. I was buying the Underworld items off of the market. Now there is no one selling underworld items, so I cannot find any of the materials. I am around 340 in slicing, should I drop it and go underworld? What does everyone think?

Thanks.

Well can't really tell you what you should do, since I have not done slicing. But I can say as a cybertech my companions are out on underworld mission most of the time, 75% or more. I would *guess* underworld would be better for you, but like I said havent done slicing.

I dont sell them at market but I am providing gear to people levelling. They basically just get armoring and mods every 2 grades and they pay me back when they can. Usually takee a loss while theyre 10-25, get paid at 30 ish, then take a loss at 37 gear then get paid after they reach 40.

Ive made millions! @_@

Again, there's *really* no reason to make Armoring mods at 50. The best you can make are Purple rank 22 ones. alternatively, you can do Ilum/Belsavis dailies and buy FOUR purple rank 23 armoring mods in about 90 mins of questing. No one in their right mind will buy rank 22 armoring mods.

If you want to sell mods, I *highly* recommend going for the Mod type, as those aren't easily acquired through dailies (although you can just pull them out of pvp purples, etc.)

I agree. I also found that the heroic 2 will give you mod 23a also so I do not evan make them any more use those resources on ear pieces.

Grade 2 Ship Armor!!!! Sells like CRAZY!

Everything else....eh.....I believe lvl 5 gifts from UT sell pretty well. I'm about ot hit lvl 400 cyber and the only thing I use it for is building armor and mods for my orange armor and building ship armor. A good variety of stuff sells for spaceship upgrades but nothing moves like lvl 2 ship armor in my opinion.

Speederbikes might but I believe they're bound to you once you make them...so, yeah...

Grade 2 Ship Armor!!!! Sells like CRAZY!

Speederbikes might but I believe they're bound to you once you make them...so, yeah...

Grade 2 Ship armor is bugged when it is fixed it will not sell any more.

Grade 5 blue is 2750

The purple is 3250

Grade 2 Blue is 3000

You see the bug there.

I wished I could make and sell speeder bikes this was a true let down of the crafting for me.

hm...which heroic 2? I remember getting enhancements from the (overtuned) Jedi vent one on Ilum

Belsavis daily has a Heroic 2 which is pretty simple that gives you mod choices.

Yes the Ilum Heroic 2 gives you enhancements.

I now have a a Omenbringer's Chest that has lvl 50 purple mods in all 3 slots after last night.

UPDATE: Having decent success selling purple ear pieces. Purple ship pieces are kind of flooded on my server, and I've been able to sell them but only for 20Kish.

Ship components are getting flooded on my server also, but purples are still 60k+. The earpiece and droid parts are still a good market. Not sure about armoring/mods since don't work on those really.

Ship components are getting flooded on my server also, but purples are still 60k+. The earpiece and droid parts are still a good market. Not sure about armoring/mods since don't work on those really.

earpiece market on my server has gotten somewhat flooded. Even though I'm the only one who makes the def/shield willpower tanking earpiece and the def/acc str tanking earpiece, people aren't willing to pay more than 40k, because that's what everyone else is selling theirs for, even though they have worse bonus stats.

earpiece market on my server has gotten somewhat flooded. Even though I'm the only one who makes the def/shield willpower tanking earpiece and the def/acc str tanking earpiece, people aren't willing to pay more than 40k, because that's what everyone else is selling theirs for, even though they have worse bonus stats.

I stopped making and putting anything for sale. I make for me and my guild and pets but that is all.

I can make 120k+ a day in a few hours of daily quests so why bother making things. I sell the resources instead and make money that way.