Brackets makes queues longer? HOW?

Diaboligue

This is edited..

I ****ed my first post sry. Look my last one it explains everything. or if you don't agree pls tell me how it doesn't go that way.

+I might be a bit to tired so I am really glad if someone really can post replay that explain why I am wrong..If I am wrong?

Cheers! (Ignore those first replays. my first post was really terrible. so I made new to fix it)

Edited by Diaboligue

It really depends on how efficient their match making service is. You're really just waiting for 15 other players to queue and that's no different than it is now.

Huttball, unfortunately, fixes the faction balance issue completely.

Edited by Modecrypt

Faction ratio isn't the only thing that affects queue times. Since games are not over instantly, you have to wait until enough eligible players are finished with their current WZ to start a new one with you. When you have the entire server as your bracket, odds are that someone is finishing a game around the time you want to start one. If you have a small enough pool of players then you end up having to wait for other people's games to finish.

Huttball, unfortunately, fixes the faction balance issue completely.

Nope not really

Republic 1sec queue. 1 game length about 15mins = 2 games in 30min

Imperial: 15min queue. 15min game length = 1game in 30min

you get the point? to lower faction balance imperials have to have long queues or imperials have to have 60-70% games only huttball if you want to keep queues close to under 1min.

NOW I CAN EXPLAIN THIS:D

Since you have 2 bracket the siths amount decreases so -> siths have lower line for queue what counters the amount of players needed for huttball games before you can play other warzone games agains republics-> keeps siths queues nearly 100% same

even republic queues increase.

Oh well looks like my english sucks still to much that this is nonsence for everyone huoh Can I just delete this threat somehow?

Edited by Diaboligue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.