Mercenary as a reroll and tracer missile

Vaestmannaeyjar

I hate to break the news, but it's true. You'll be buddies with Tracer Missile for the rest of your bounty hunting career. I try to throw in a few other abilities for the sake of variety, but tracer missile is your primary filler.

Hello. Leveling a mercenary just for the sake of story, I have an assassin 50 already. Just got tracr missile and I have the bad impression I'm going to spam that quite a bit ? Goal is to apply a X5 armor debuff is it ? Seems a bit simplistic. :/

1) get ability to get 2 heat sig's per cast

2) once heat sigs are up wax with a combo of all the stuff that is buffed for burst heaven

continue doing this til overheated, use vent heat, continue with process til over heated, spam rapid shot til heat goes away.

it is the optimum dps

but i also perma stun mobs in pve, use aoe when no single target, knockback and shock to mitigate damage... there is more to it, but your typical "bad player" will just spam HS and get 80% of the way to where others will go and therefor not be ridiculed

we have a lot of functionality, but people here like to whine a lot.

Unfortunately if your a merc.... it's Tracer Missile Spam... wait for Unload Cool down

That's about it... if you use anything else, your not being efficient.

This is the nature of the class.

You're forgetting rail shot and heatseeker missiles