Hawt Buns Productions Presents: Stoppable - (an owPVP Trooper video)

GoldSquadGirl

Stoppable

Author: Asphodel

Download Location: http://www.kissmybuns.net/Stoppable.wmv

Clicky (Right-click and "Save As" for best results)

File Size: 204 MB

Running Time: 6 minutes 58 seconds

Figured I would post this here since 4 of the 7 of us in this video were Troopers.

We took on a legion of Imps in Belsavis, where they had gathered to take down a World Boss.

This battle was fought between many old members of the Sunrunner Server in SWG, so it has special bragging rights attached.

Before anyone points out that I fought the battle in a titanium thong ... it was great for "PVP aggro" mods. :D

(And Heavy Armor is kind of a gimmick.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MY USUAL DISCLAIMERS:

"Hawt Buns Productions" is the name I have been using for my vids since 2005, when I was playing Star Wars Galaxies and had "hair buns" like you-know-who. She copied them from me I swear.

Warning: Some parts of my website are ++NSFW++ ... browse it at your own risk.

YouTube sux. Half the videos my friends have put up there were deleted or stolen. (YouTube sells them for profit) Not to mention getting spammed with ads, etc.

My vids are made to be downloaded and played, I don't make a video I don't consider worth downloading. 4 Terabytes worth of downloads over 6 years and counting.

• 2 weeks later...

The video was ok, considering you were up against a raid and the party wasn't huge. I'm not a fan of seeing Commandos running around in Jedi gear. If they wanna look like a Jedi than they should roll one. It's not like the robes are gonna confuse anyone.

Edited by Zilrota
Removed inappropriate comments - PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed this up to the point of the "Cluck-you" song at which point I straight up busted out laughing. So Haleigh, you never fail to amuse me.

Looks like it was a lot of fun, pushing that Imp raid around. Good on you.