August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

I went week by week checking out the pre order numbers. As of Dec 10th there were only 939,358. I pre -ordered on 9-9 and as of Sept 10th there were 386,137. At up to 5 days early access they would send roughly 200k per day because everybody gets two extra days. So second day should end somewhere around Sep 17th pre-order date.

that is US only...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, out of an entire month they've only let in a max of 6~ days worth of preorders in the first wave? And august was supposed to be a 'light' month.

Some food for thought. I pre-ordered and entered my code on the 19th of august, and I am not expecting to get in today.

They didn't get all of july yesterday...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Servers all green in the US except one, can I get a bonus wave or wave two? ...Please?

are you unclear of the fact that people have lives / are at work or school and the rolled out preorders will be at their maximum today during US primetime? Good then, you'll understand why the server load at 8:55AM central has no relevance to the staggered launch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.