August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ive done a bit math,

Yesterday the last wave seen us with July 29th being the last registered people in.

So from my estimation Wave 1 today has went from 29th July up to August 6th (9 days)

if it follows this trend we should see all of august in today by wave 4, if they do a 5th wave as they did yesterday we should be easily into september. Fingers crossed

A friend of mine redeemed his code on August 18th and got in yesterday. I redeemed mine on August 13th and haven't received an e-mail yet. I am hoping I get in today. The only difference I see between his pre-order and mine is that he ordered through Origin while I went to Gamestop for mine.

Edited by Zaor_Alexandros

Latest I saw get in on this first wave was Aug 8, so im guessing most of the August people get in today.

I, and quite a few others that have posted, am 8/6 and have not gotten in. I don't think their system is quite as in-order as they are saying. But I'll wait and see.

I went week by week checking out the pre order numbers. As of Dec 10th there were only 939,358. I pre -ordered on 9-9 and as of Sept 10th there were 386,137. At up to 5 days early access they would send roughly 200k per day because everybody gets two extra days. So second day should end somewhere around Sep 17th pre-order date.

I paid for my pre-order from Gamestop on Aug 29th, and then entered the code later that day or the next, IIRC. Is there a way to check which date Bioware has officially recorded for my code?

yes, go to My account at the top of the page and then click on code redemption.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.