August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me exactly what the code redemption thingy says on your account page? I have two codes on there, and I'm hoping for my life that it's not the second one deciding when I'll be able to play - which would be November....

Sounds like there's hope for August today. But 8/19? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

All of my lazy friends who pre-ordered at the last minute won't be getting in until Monday at this rate. :rolleyes: I will enjoy this.

Can someone tell me exactly what the code redemption thingy says on your account page? I have two codes on there, and I'm hoping for my life that it's not the second one deciding when I'll be able to play - which would be November....

its the pre order code not the beta test code

its the one that has your pre-order date not the one that is when you can pre-download the client.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

So which one is it? I hope its August :S

It's 8/25.

The 11/2 one is something that everyone got, to allow them to pre-load the launcher.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.