Dark/black jedi robe for a jedi sentinel?

Nordskog

There's a black heavy-armor robe in Hammer Station. It's got cool shoulder things too.

Edit: It's called "Warbringer's Body Armor" but despite that name it's a full robe with hood. It's found on the last boss.

Edited by Patizor
Expanding on my point

I have a black and dark orange hooded robe and I've seen both medium and heavy versions of it. Currently I have a non hooded version too that I use for conversations on my ship. :D

...I can't find it on torhead. I'll post a link to it whenever I find the name though.

I've got what you are looking for -- it's the Sentinel chest piece from the last boss on Mandalorian Raiders (a low/mid 20's raid, albeit).

I love the appearance of the robes -- a dark/black color palette with a few nice touches. Very sleek looking. Because I am an Artificer, I've simply upgraded this piece from there on out and am still using it at level 40.

Hope this helps!

There's a black heavy-armor robe in Hammer Station. It's got cool shoulder things too.

Edit: It's called "Warbringer's Body Armor" but despite that name it's a full robe with hood. It's found on the last boss.

^ This. Orange quality black knight robes, and legs, off the boss mobs on Hammer Station. Now if only I could find some decent black boots...

Edited by RGMetal

• 3 months later...
Well, with 1.2 out, the question becomes: does anyone know of an Orang craftable (and therefore crit-able) dark/black chest piece that a Sentinel can wear? Bonus points if it doesn't have a hood. I'm assuming there's no such thing, but guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Good luck with finding hoodless. Aside from the Aspiring Knght's vest and some Smuggler gear that looks sort of robe-y, I believe all Sentinel/Guardian armors are hooded.

• 2 months later...