Question about Targetting

Banard

Yes actually. It's especially noticable in PVE when trying to CC targets in a big cluster of crap going on.

The targeting reticle basically just isn't visible enough. I have a slight color blindness for reds against some color backgrounds, and it makes it hard to near impossible to spot my target in a cluster if I visually lost them.

Some things you just take for granted from other MMO's until they are gone. This is one of them for me....and smart pivot disable option.

Can't speak for everyone but I sure do at times. First off the visual target confirmation is just not visible enough on normal terrain, but then in Huttball that, plus the ground aoe target icon disappears in certain places such as the ramps.

For my personal taste I wouldn't mind a WoW style Hunter's Mark arrow pointing at whoever I have targeted at that time. But to be honest, Bioware has completely and utterly failed at what is a very simple task, namely making a good GUI (Graphic User Interface).

Its a failure on such a scale that it makes me want to go to Bioware's offices, use my fake press pass to get in and ask the GUI designer point blank : Did you or did you not draw up the entire UI plan on a cocktail napkin from Friday's a saturday when you, DE and Reid were busy trolling people via Reid's twitter account?

Edited by Scelerant