The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Pyrotech

Kresky

Hello everyone, I just uploaded a few videos to Youtube of my past few games that I thought you may be interested in watching.

(there a couple of others you can find associated to this one as well)

Just a few notes;

- I Alt-Z'd for no UI just to make it interesting (yes I memorized my keybindings, lol, I know I'm a nerd)

- I didn't try for game objectives... Yes shame on me-- but, I didn't really care, it was just for fun.

- You can see a few of my guildies on my team, we didn't coordinate or use vent (or at least I didnt). We simply just que'd as a group for the sake of company I suppose.

- Yes, I am wearing the Champion Eliminator gear, I really enjoy the four-set bonus that gives +15% crit chance to rail shot (which I use very often).

- I'd also like to say, I'm not the best-- I still get my world rocked all the time in Warzones, more often by those damn stealthers *shakes fist* -- but I'm getting better, so watch out! =P

- Lastly, this is my current spec... http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMhZMcZfhrbzGhMc.1 I don't use thermal detonator because I don't see a point in it and I figure the last three points are better used on +9% Aim.

Edited by Kresky

Coming from a lvl 50 Pyrotech PT in full Champ/Rakata gear - You sure you're not hiding your UI to make it less apparent that you're popping consumables/items all the time?

Granted many who can afford to or who are Biochem do that as well, it's just sort of misleading how you give a lot of info in your post but fail to mention "I'm also popping consumables and other stuff every time they're off CD, so I hope nobody thinks the numbers you're seeing are natural numbers just gained from gear/spec."

Edited by Mhak

Sorry, just got off work lol-- As far as cooldowns and consumables go -- I definitely am using my Biochem 400 Re-Usables and Class CDs' (don't have the rakatatattat ones yet)...

The videos are of me through-out the game so its like once every few minutes you can see me pop them and sometimes I forget, o hey that's probably off cooldown.

To answer the heat question-- I leveled as pyrotech and have a pretty good feel about where my heat is and when I'm exceeding my limits. But still, yes, it was just guesswork lol... I was pretty hammered during the video, hence the Alt-Z (I think you can see the server time was like 3-4am, same as my local time)

Edited by Kresky