The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this "to the knee" stuff all about?

The internet has been exploding with it lately. First to tell me gets my spare hamster.

It's a Skyrim joke. When you stand by the guards in the game, they all say "I used to be an Adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."

That wore me out, I don't have enough energy or drive left to care for a hamster. Keep it.

The internet has been exploding with it lately. First to tell me gets my spare hamster.

Skyrim reference... one of the things the guards say every time you talk to them... that and "Aww what's wrong, somebody steal your sweet-roll?"

It's a Skyrim reference. A lot of the NPC characters say the following: I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Ehhhh.... I preordered back in September. Gamestop didnt give me a early access code or anything. I had forgotten all about it and just went up there last week :( December 8th for me. We should be getting in tomorrow though. Take a look at all the new servers that just got deployed today. They already invited through October 2-4th. Not many preorders in November or December though. We should be in soon enough!!!!!!

Its a line from Skyrim - All of the guards say it when you speak to them almost :)

FREE HAMSTER PLEASE!

Edit - wow, this was super duper late. |:

Edited by Fiorvanti

It's a Skyrim joke. When you stand by the guards in the game, they all say "I used to be an Adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."

That wore me out, I don't have enough energy or drive left to care for a hamster. Keep it.

Hamsters taste good and are convenient when you don't have a Jawa