The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Looking forward to playing on the 19th at 11:59 PM CST??? :)

I know I am!

I pre Ordered on the 12th so I will most likely get in on the 19th Just as they say "Servers will be brought down in 1 minute"

:rolleyes:

Wish I preordered earlier but hey, cleaning dishes in a kitchen doesn't earn you enough for MW3 and TOR in one month. xD

I'm not really annoyed at the waves, I'm more annoyed at how insanely excited I am for the game to open for me, it's like I'm 5 again and I'm waiting for santa to come. xP

Wish I preordered earlier but hey, cleaning dishes in a kitchen doesn't earn you enough for MW3 and TOR in one month. xD

I'm not really annoyed at the waves, I'm more annoyed at how insanely excited I am for the game to open for me, it's like I'm 5 again and I'm waiting for santa to come. xP

I feel you bro. In a way I'm glad there's not a manual in the box, because I know I'd be reading it far more than I should.

december 14 here :D

yeah and i have a question (even though i was HUGE WoW geek), what's the difference between PVE and RP-PVE servers?

I shall have to check whether a role-playing rule set has actually been implemented for launch but role-playing servers are intended for those that wish to create character backstory, create overarching storylines, explore activities in-character, create in-character organisations, etc. Effectively, they're for 'story tellers.'

Consequently, the demographic is rather different and social conventions for things such as using public channels are different.