December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

so i just got my copy of the game. i have reg the product key and set up a sub. but i still dont get in. so i figur i still need that darn other key right?

Yes, you need the EGA e-mail in order to get in and play. Which you will receive based on when you entered your pre-order key. Your product key will be needed to play past the 22nd.

Edited by thatnexkid

Anyone know that if by some terrible mistake not all Decemberists make it today, will BW continue waves on the weekend. I really don't think this thread can take a whole weekend!!

They would probably have people doing waves during the weekend IF it would go that that far wich I highly doubt. Everyone will surely get in today sooner or later I think.

hi guys,

so i just got my copy of the game. i have reg the product key and set up a sub. but i still dont get in. so i figur i still need that darn other key right?

Yes, most people are waiting on there code. I Suspect we will all get it on the 19th at 23:59:59 hrs.

Still I am happy enough to wait and try it for a month, but with this pre order scam this game is starting to get into my bad books. Its going to have to do something mega special that I didnt see in beta to make me resub.