December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude when the 7th? Wave went out I ran for my gaming pants... Even cleaned my room. Start 12am tomorrow at work will be back at 9pm. So hopefully I will be in by then 12/12 redeem.

yeah the 8th for me, and as the plane of the final wave was heading to the ground to crash n burn, I was hoping for a parachute to save me from a lonely night of single player gaming... but alas twas not to be.

REMEMBERDECEMBER

You know what guys, I am really proud to be in the December crew, we are awesome for so many reasons.

Whatever happens tomorrow I am sure all of us will be in, and we will be happier than all the others who got in before us - Because we waited, we did not complain and we stuck together throughout the the whole s***storm :)

My dec 2nd account got in wich i gave to my boy :rolleyes: i made a new one on the 8th for me $79 dollar one but i didnt get in :mad:

Your kindness could cure cancer, and NO I am not being sarcastic, If I had a son and one of the accounts were active I'd put him to sleep using whatever is the most effective way of putting a person to sleep with.