December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least I can accept the fact I'm not in today, and have something to look forward to tomorrow. But man when that last wave went out I was really on the edge of my seat hoping, but twas all for not.

Guess were the last of the lot, may we go down in history as the few the proud the decemberists.

well at least i can accept the fact i'm not in today, and have something to look forward to tomorrow. But man when that last wave went out i was really on the edge of my seat hoping, but twas all for not.

Guess were the last of the lot, may we go down in history as the few the proud the decemberists.

aye aye

:)

I will be going with whatever side seems good. Mostly neutral though.

Do you gain anything from being 100% dark or light?

As far as I know, yes, but it doesn't matter which side (stat-wise), as long as you don't stay neutral. But haven't played myself, so I really dunno.

Well at least I can accept the fact I'm not in today, and have something to look forward to tomorrow. But man when that last wave went out I was really on the edge of my seat hoping, but twas all for not.

Dude when the 7th? Wave went out I ran for my gaming pants... Even cleaned my room. Start 12am tomorrow at work will be back at 9pm. So hopefully I will be in by then 12/12 redeem.

Hey, Decemberists are the Best of the Best. They save the best for last!!

:D