December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/giggle! dang you! i knew i shoulda procrastinated more!

LOL at least someone has a sense of humor... come on people go do something for a bit... game will still be here when you get back... hell go out and get hammered tonight call a ******, or better yet call a ****** and get hammered with her.

Trust me it would be a lot more fun than sitting at your computer hitting refresh

oh a little cheat for the game.. hitting alt f4 while playing in the middle of a fight give you 200k credits. :eek:

Fanboism=Sith

Young folks=Sith

New to MMO=Sith

Just plain evil bast**ds=Sith

True SW Fans=Republic

Old school SW Fanatics=Republic

Old ppls=Republic

That's just my opinion from the thousands of 'I'm running this, or 'I'm doin that!' I've read so far.

Iz good, everyone play what you like regardless. I'll be swinging Green for some time to come.

you forgot to add in beast mode hardcore killa= sith :D

It looks like Bioware underestimated how many players they will get.

I still have no e-mail. The servers I want in seem to be full already. (Europe - RP-PVE - English).

If I have to wait for tomorrow to get in I at least expect a new european english RP-PVE server that I can join.

Fanboism=Sith

Young folks=Sith

New to MMO=Sith

Just plain evil bast**ds=Sith

True SW Fans=Republic

Old school SW Fanatics=Republic

Old ppls=Republic

That's just my opinion from the thousands of 'I'm running this, or 'I'm doin that!' I've read so far.

Iz good, everyone play what you like regardless. I'll be swinging Green for some time to come.

I count myself as both old and an old fanboi (saw Ep.V in movie theatre, was 2 when Ep.IV came out). Rolling Sith. So you prolly label me as fanboi?

LOL at least someone has a sense of humor... come on people go do something for a bit... game will still be here when you get back... hell go out and get hammered tonight call a ******, or better yet call a ****** and get hammered with her.

Trust me it would be a lot more fun than sitting at your computer hitting refresh

oh a little cheat for the game.. hitting alt f4 while playing in the middle of a fight give you 200k credits. :eek:

thats the spirit! I'm only waiting because my other option is tiling and grouting a new floor. bleh! either option is like stabbing myself in the eyeballs.