December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I am going to be very upset if i do not get in today. Yes i redeemed my code December 11th but i pre-ordered it super early just that this stupid Gamestop never gave me a code so i assumed that i was going to receive it by email. Now the reason why i pre-ordered is basically going to ****. SWTOR employees promised 5 days.... well your cutting into the 5 days here buddy. I am honestly contemplating cancelling my preorder because they are proving to me they can't be true to their word on when they will release or give access to something. Sounds like DCUO all over again.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be very upset if i do not get in today. Yes i redeemed my code December 11th but i pre-ordered it super early just that this stupid Gamestop never gave me a code so i assumed that i was going to receive it by email. Now the reason why i pre-ordered is basically going to ****. SWTOR employees promised 5 days.... well your cutting into the 5 days here buddy. I am honestly contemplating cancelling my preorder because they are proving to me they can't be true to their word on when they will release or give access to something. Sounds like DCUO all over again.

aww, but this was such a happy and hopeful thread. Full of sisu and fluffy bunnies.

no. this is not the thread for you. leave now.

you were promised nothing get off this thread :p

Sooo, they started the day off with pre-orders from 2 Oct, and after 2nd wave they are up to 10 Nov.....not to get anyone's hopes up (actually, thats exactly my point) but I'd say its looking particularly good for some of us procrastinators. Particularly since they said they are planning on additional waves

If I dont get in today my Collectors Edition will be on Ebay tomorrow. :D

Worst part for me is.... My brother was a 7/21'er... So i have had to sit here and watch him have a great time for the past few days as I sit here with my Dec 12th preorder and cry.

I feel your pain Decembro, my brother got in first wave day one. He takes great delight in telling me how great the game is.

You can't choose your family, but you can choose your Decembros

Sooo, they started the day off with pre-orders from 2 Oct, and after 2nd wave they are up to 10 Nov.....not to get anyone's hopes up (actually, thats exactly my point) but I'd say its looking particularly good for some of us procrastinators. Particularly since they said they are planning on additional waves

Pics or they're procrastinating.