December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum. I think they're actually on December people now? My boyfriend got the e-mail this wave, and he registerd his code after me, so idk. Looks somewhat bright for us. Or not, seeing as getting the mail would mean you know... doing something. Oh, woe is us.

Would be nice. But were having fun here! My husband just sent me a text saying guess what I got in my email... I said nothing.....he said yeah exactly.... back to vent, even thought I should be painting my computer room...

And a Carrot on a stick that gets that slug up to a whooping 51% speed. High ho silver, away...

I'd name mine Turbo.

NICE! Picture this...Battle for the fate of a planet both sides run together braveheart style to determine the outcome.....You see all these non decemberists sprinting past you. As you arrive to battlefield, both sides have annihilated each other. All that is left standing is us and our trusty mounts.

Just got the golden email.

Now have to wait till I finish work tonight at eight.

I understand some peoples frustration but I also understand the reasoning behind the way the launch is being handled.

Theres a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes, a lot of man hours being burned by good people, and its not fair to denigrate their efforts.

Good things come to those wait.

Just have fun, maybe I'll see you on the other side of the screen.

Oh and kudos to the people on the Origin Helpline very helpful peeps.

Brilliant, got a staff party tonight and wont be back until 2 in the morning, most probably be feeling abit merry ;) if you know what I mean... I hope we get EGA today so when i wake up in the morning I can crack on, despite a banging hangover ;)

I am pretty sure our invites will be completed based upon server reliability. Basically I believe they want us to have access before the weekend is here, therefore they might keep their promise of "5" days early for us who ordered in December. If the first two waves go on without a hitch and no server crashes plague the network, I believe they will let us all in, here is to hoping though.

Also for those of you who complain that you will only have the weekend to get an early start, think about people like me! I am in the damn Middle East and I work every day! I was hoping to get some of a start for my 3 hours a night I maybe get to have internet access! Lucky bastards.

Would be nice. But were having fun here! My husband just sent me a text saying guess what I got in my email... I said nothing.....he said yeah exactly.... back to vent, even thought I should be painting my computer room...

I know, right? I want to play, but.. meh. I'll play when I play, I'm not in a rush.

I should be making caramels for the inlaws, but that would mean.. doing something.

You are a true Decemberist as you aren't painting when you should. Keep it up!

Just a reminder from what was discussed:

US DecemberCrew server is: Infinity Gate (PvP)

EU DecemberCrew server is either:

Lord Calypho (RP-PvP)

The Ravager (PvP) (My fave)

Chuundar (PvP)

Lets make this happen!!

Be late or be a Novemberist pig!!!

Just got the golden email.

Now have to wait till I finish work tonight at eight.

I understand some peoples frustration but I also understand the reasoning behind the way the launch is being handled.

Theres a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes, a lot of man hours being burned by good people, and its not fair to denigrate their efforts.

Good things come to those wait.

Just have fun, maybe I'll see you on the other side of the screen.

Oh and kudos to the people on the Origin Helpline very helpful peeps.

EAT **** AUG Lol JK BUT SERIOUSLY FUK U

Just a reminder from what was discussed:

US DecemberCrew server is: Infinity Gate (PvP)

EU DecemberCrew server is either:

Lord Calypho (RP-PvP)

The Ravager (PvP) (My fave)

Chuundar (PvP)

Is that Jedi or Sith on the pvp US server? Procratinating on going back and rereading posts, ya know....