Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I just got myself the box, and instead of waiting for the download that takes ages for me, I decided to uninstall and use disks and patch instead...

It turns out I got a broken disc 2... but meh, cant be bothered, will fix it tomorrow.

Nothing can ruin this for me! ;)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, what is the time frame normally between waves? I'm usually in bed not long after the first one!

:)

It was about an hour for each yesterday, so they had them all in by noon basically, for me anyways. CST timezone here. First at 8, second at 9, third at 10, last at 11 am ...

Just thought I would drop into this thread registering my support for my fellow Decemberists. Pre-ordered the 6th Dec myself, so I will personally be chilling over the next few days patiently awaiting my code. Doubt it will be until tomorrow at the very earliest. In the meantime I'll start a Christmas film marathon to keep the spirits up, *puts on "It's a Wonderful Life".

Seasons greetings to you all!

@lolmacoidhMatt Mackay

@Rockjaw As a december procrastinator, i just want to say, thanks for all your work. waiting with a smile. have a good day sir

@RockjawStephen Reid

@lolmacoidh Not much longer. NO THAT'S NOT A HINT, STALKERS.

***?

I seen a dev post somewhere last night that today they plan to get the invites up to the last week of November... so I am assuming the rest of us will get in tomorrow... well I hope at least. Maybe some December ppl will get lucky and be invited today.

Just thought I would drop into this thread registering my support for my fellow Decemberists. Pre-ordered the 6th Dec myself, so I will personally be chilling over the next few days patiently awaiting my code. Doubt it will be until tomorrow at the very earliest. In the meantime I'll start a Christmas film marathon to keep the spirits up, *puts on "It's a Wonderful Life".

Seasons greetings to you all!

Yeah I'm waiting for Origin to send me my code.... should be the 16th.. we'll see.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about reserving names or getting behind when everybody gets to upper levels? Seriously, isn't this about just entertainment rather than a strict job?

I don't get it, at all. For me, I won't care if I get invited today or on the 19th. And I won't care which level I'll be at, I'll just play along and enjoy.

Edited by Yasin

Thanks! Gamestop gave me a standard early access code even though I ordered collector's edition. I guess it doesn't matter until we use our product registration code on the 20th?

That sounds like a scam to me. How do you know that employee didn't buy the digital standard & give you his code so he could use your CE code???

@lolmacoidhMatt Mackay

@Rockjaw As a december procrastinator, i just want to say, thanks for all your work. waiting with a smile. have a good day sir

@RockjawStephen Reid

***?

Saw that, lmao. I am @mindtomatter

@lolmacoidhMatt Mackay

@RockjawStephen Reid

what does he mean?

@lolmacoidhMatt Mackay

@RockjawStephen Reid

@lolmacoidh Not much longer. NO THAT'S NOT A HINT, STALKERS

***?

...Just sayin...dude works his rear off. and some people were being giant enemas to him. either way, can't wait to get in.

am i the only one who doesn't care about reserving names or getting behind when everybody gets to upper levels? Seriously, isn't this about just entertainment rather than a strict job?

I don't get it, at all. For me, i won't care if i get invited today or on the 19th. And i won't care which level i'll be at, i'll just play along and enjoy.

preach brother preach..