Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

What the hell is this?:

Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

You will be forwarded to the website in approximately Now!

Even the forums are mocking..."how you liking the game?...oh yeh, i forgot....ok i'll transfer you to the forums...NOW!...what, you're still here waiting? lolz, i forgot to forward you :)"

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No code? No pre-order code at all? For a digital copy or physical?

If you're talking about the fact that it says your account is inactive after putting in the pre-order code, well, that's probably because a) they haven't activated, or b) it won't actually be completed until you receive your product (physical or digital email) on the 20th. Just sayin, me and my guildies had this discussion.

digital copy. got an auth code from EA int he e-mail explaining how to put it in. still nothing. says I didn't put a code in or whatever. can't put it again.

Question if anyone knows: I'm a December procrastinator and my friend has a second account that got into early access so I'm playing my character on there. When I get my collector's product registration code on the 20th can I just apply it to his account and switch over the email so I don't have to re-create my character?

Thanks if you can help! :):):):)

digital copy. got an auth code from EA int he e-mail explaining how to put it in. still nothing. says I didn't put a code in or whatever. can't put it again.

Uhm. How did you come about this conclusion? Just wondering.. cause I thought I had that problem for a moment too, then I clicked the [My Account] button, then on the side nav bar I clicked the Code Redemption there, and there it shows what codes you entered.