December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Lol Im a fellow Decemberist 06/12, And Im in the same boat, I was keen to Roll Inquisitor till I seen yer 'stuck with' comment, You reckon it's not the best class to roll?

Well after finally looking at all the different class videos yesterday, I am probably going Assassin advanced, and I think it will work out fine. It is 1st on the votes for "which class will you use" and we are all anti-popular, so none of us wanted to use the class everyone else was going to use... this is all info I found out AFTER I was TOLD I was going that class...

Edited by Midnight_Malice

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inquisitor is my fav class :)

It is by FAR the most popular class as it is by FAR the most versatile. I was going to go Sorcerer, but so are 50% of the population by looks of it lol.

Inquisitor

Consular

BH

Warrior

Agent

Knight

Trooper

Smuggler

That order in popularity i reckon.

I'd be surprised if they toasted it. It's the only thread not crucifying them!

Too right!

They should have random quotes from this thread on their cubical walls to make them feel better.

Of cause that might just encourage apathy which probably doesn't go too well with running an MMO.

That's actually funny, we'll have to wait the most, and actually we're the less QQing.

Decemberists are plain awesome.

So, who will RP and why ?

I'll probably only be doing light RPing, but I'll be rolling on Lord Calypso, the English RP-PvP server.

Why? Because I prefer the atmosphere on RP servers and playing with people that care about the universe they're in, and the story. On an RP server, I can be reasonably sure to avoid the xXDarthJesusXx people.

It is by FAR the most popular class as it is by FAR the most versatile. I was going to go Sorcerer, but so are 50% of the population by looks of it lol.

Inquisitor

Consular

BH

Warrior

Agent

Knight

Trooper

Smuggler

Here's some actual stats:

http://www.swtorprogress.com/members.php

:)

Edit: Dammit, I keep double-posting! You're not posting fast enough, people!

Edited by Luckmann

Inquisitor

Consular

BH

Warrior

Agent

Knight

Trooper

Smuggler

Assassin all the way muhahaha

uhm yeah it really would be...

damn maybe i should watch them before renting anything else, only seen the three new ones :p

You're lucky you're surrounded by procrastinators or you just may have been lynched for that blasphemy :p

I'll probably only be doing light RPing, but I'll be rolling on Lord Calypso, the English RP-PvP server.

Why? Because I prefer the atmosphere on RP servers and playing with people that care about the universe they're in, and the story. On an RP server, I can be reasonably sure to avoid the xXDarthJesusXx people.

Translated:RP'ers are easyer to gank:D

I agree. Although from the sound of this wonderful group of people that won't be an issue, at least with this group. We all seem to care and well...not care enough to take our time and enjoy the universe...in our own pace. This of course leads us to really getting in to the universe. We procrastinate and therefore can't be bothered to power level and grind like a xXPwnzerSaberXx would.....

Too right!

They should have random quotes from this thread on their cubical walls to make them feel better.

Of cause that might just encourage apathy which probably doesn't go too well with running an MMO.

I think you just named one of my characters... and I know I don't have to worry about anyone else taking it in here, cause none of you will ever get around to naming... speaking of which... Robot Chicken Star Wars III "This R2 unit has a bad motivator" omg best skit ever.

Inquisitor

Consular

BH

Warrior

Agent

Knight

Trooper

Smuggler

Im going Smugler! I alvays pick the least popular classes, not deliberatly though, I decided befor I did se this list (in AO I was a fixer).

I think they are out of date, another survey,...#

...whoa...hot blonde just walked into office and gave me eyes.

Time to make coffee, screw you guys....i'm going -----> way.

Let me guess... you got there too late and she's left. Now you need to wait 2 hours, one day and maybe a few more hours.

Yep same here (but french RP PvE Server). I wanted to RP on WoW but.. well... even RP servers have ****loads of o0O<Insert anime character>O0o names. I hope the community here will be better, it was one of my main reasons to quit other MMOs.