December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PC is self made and looks like crap I have to keep both side panels off to keep it cool and in summer I need a standup 12" fan tuned on it lol but it runs better and faster than any PC anyone I know has bought ful

been save'n for a refit upgrade :)

I dust often lol

Edited by PollyGod

say guys, can you reccomend me a good movie?

I watched the Matrix trilogy this weekend and rented transformers 3...

Do you know some good action/horror/scifi movie?

was thinking about renting Pandorum but i know that one already...

Any suggestions?

Is inception any good?

lol if you've only just seen the matrix trilogy you truly belong here my friend ;)

My PC is self made and looks like crap I have to keep both side panels off to keep it cool and in summer I need a standup 12" fan tuned on it lol but it runs better and faster than any PC anyone I know has bought full :)

I dust often lol

I'm not suprised if you have all your household appliances running on it lol.

Do you have it run off a car battery and you have to jump start it by revving the car to switch it on? :D

My PC is self made and looks like crap I have to keep both side panels off to keep it cool and in summer I need a standup 12" fan tuned on it lol but it runs better and faster than any PC anyone I know has bought full :)

I dust often lol

Highfive! Same here. I have two fans pointing directly into my open chassi.

I'm probably going to have to clean the fans and stuff before I start playing SWTOR, to avoid bluescreens due to overheating. :p

So, I Preordered and redeemed on Dec 8th.

The reason for that is that's when I discovered this game! Now that makes me the ultimate Decembiere or what?

I actualy expected to get in early accses around 19th, so I salute BW for the two days extra ea, and the fact that they seem to be able to get everyone in before the end of 15th. (stil there are peole comlaining about not gething inn fast enough (not on this thread, I love this thread :-) ).

So, I Preordered and redeemed on Dec 8th.

The reason for that is that's when I discovered this game! Now that makes me the ultimate Decembiere or what?

I actualy expected to get in early accses around 19th, so I salute BW for the two days extra ea, and the fact that they seem to be able to get everyone in before the end of 15th. (stil there are peole comlaining about not gething inn fast enough (not on this thread, I love this thread :-) ).

I agree, I am a little timid about venturing out into the other threads alone at this hour. Dangerous place.