December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kissing leads to making out.

Making out leads to grinding.

Grinding leads to children.

Children lead to effort and responsibility.

Decembros do not...kiss.

OMG tell me about it. Wish I read this years ago. Did you guys know your supposed to feed them and things. I had no clue the work I was getting into.

Because im a gamer and i know this already. Crashes happen, lag happens, its part of the game and you get over it. Its disheartening to sit waiting to play a game like this. Its like going to a party where theres cake and being the last one there, still before the party is supposed to start but the last one there. Then having to sit through watching everyone else eat before your allowed to have a piece. Its not fun.

Indeed! You'll get over it. Well said.

Now watch this, sway in a slow and lazy manner and embrace the Decemberist in you.

Because im a gamer and i know this already. Crashes happen, lag happens, its part of the game and you get over it. Its disheartening to sit waiting to play a game like this. Its like going to a party where theres cake and being the last one there, still before the party is supposed to start but the last one there. Then having to sit through watching everyone else eat before your allowed to have a piece. Its not fun.

I take it your on the side of the Sith with all that anger? ;)

It's the same devs that did WAR. You're expecting too much. I think that they're all closet basementdwellers with no idea how communities work. I love that in WAR Beta, I asked why there's no general chats or any good way to actually get into *contact* or talk casually with people.

"We don't have that. We have public quests instead, to make people work together!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

That said, as a mechanic by itself, I think that Public Quests were awesome in WAR.

I wonder why it didn't make it into SWTOR. It was a solid mechanic.

I agree public quests were a solid mechanic, and i like how rift did something very similar with an almost random twist. The lack of general chat was so sad. How were you supposed to get people to the public quest area without it? No one just sat around waiting.

Calm down, everybody get in lotus pose and do some yoga.

At least i have a boxing bag for times like these :p.

Each time i get a craving i go out running or go boxing, works like a charm until i remember that i have to wait another day and then i start craving once more :cool:.

I agree public quests were a solid mechanic, and i like how rift did something very similar with an almost random twist. The lack of general chat was so sad. How were you supposed to get people to the public quest area without it? No one just sat around waiting.

A true Decemberist would,i just sat there for a week procastinating.

At least i have a boxing bag for times like these :p.

Each time i get a craving i go out running or go boxing, works like a charm until i remember that i have to wait another day and then i start craving once more :cool:.

That's the spirit!

I miss my old heavy bag. It was good for getting rid of stress, but the place I live now, I have no place to hang one. =(

Did ye forget that the game doesn't even launch till the 20'th? If the launch day was 2 days ago I would be as mad as you are but it isn't. This is all just a bonus from the devs and a clever way to slowly load the servers. I used to do server setups for schools and trust me, they are not straight forward at all and I have seen a server that handles 500 clients crash when a sudden 50% load hit them. Just as many people would be mad if the whole thing crashed on launch day so no matter what BW does they will get some flaming......Man that was a lot of work.........

That's the spirit!

I miss my old heavy bag. It was good for getting rid of stress, but the place I live now, I have no place to hang one. =(

My family keeps shoving crap into my garage so i have to keep moving stuff around, i used to have much more room then i do now lol.

Try to use the force to make a coke can levitate. That's even better then yoga. =)

I recall some time ago that I tried to switch off the light in my room with the force for over an hour, I was only stopped by falling asleep with the light still on.