December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What annoys me is that, as far as I know, not a single server has been close to a crash so far. The servers doesn't appear to be very taxed. Why aren't they increasing the number of people that are getting in? Why aren't they running entry 24/7, instead of 4-5 hours each day?

Everyone could've been in by now, in a timely and orderly fashion, with smaller, rolling invites.

Because they are favoring people that put 5 bucks in earlier.

Lol yep! I've heard nothing of macros yet, I do hope they'll be there, bound to be right? Macros kept me alive many times in SWG.

Get the Razer Star Wars Old Republic version keyboard with macros built in for the game...

...only $250 lol!

Everyone will forget about this wait as soon as they are in the game with a smile on their face...they only post to rage because they havent got anything better to do!! For me, ive gto a dislocated shoulder....so i aint got anything better to do:(

Either way this is BS, staggered launch has always been a bad idea when it comes to gaming.

It's the same devs that did WAR. You're expecting too much. I think that they're all closet basementdwellers with no idea how communities work. I love that in WAR Beta, I asked why there's no general chats or any good way to actually get into *contact* or talk casually with people.

"We don't have that. We have public quests instead, to make people work together!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

That said, as a mechanic by itself, I think that Public Quests were awesome in WAR.

I wonder why it didn't make it into SWTOR. It was a solid mechanic.

I was planning to play first a sith, and then an agent, just to remember my good times as rifleman in SWG. :D

PS: Well, I'm not really sure about the class im going to chose. :p

Never got on well with Rifles. Found them slow.

I've seen loads of peeps complain that smugglers don't carry them...Why would you want to? When did you ever see a smuggler with a rifle.. Silly people!

Because you are a mmorpg developer and you know this already?

Because im a gamer and i know this already. Crashes happen, lag happens, its part of the game and you get over it. Its disheartening to sit waiting to play a game like this. Its like going to a party where theres cake and being the last one there, still before the party is supposed to start but the last one there. Then having to sit through watching everyone else eat before your allowed to have a piece. Its not fun.

exactly, this forum was nice and chill for a while. now... well you know.... i cant be bothered to finish this senten

Lol, you are funny man.

"I cant be bothered to finish this senten"

Ah crap i can't be bothe... lol ^^

Edited by LeeAntony