December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else take part in one of the weekend betas and play a Jedi Consular to the point where you get the backwards speak and spell 2 year old *** lizard for a companion?

I've been starving myself of Swtor and didn't even try to get into beta, i like a surprise and i will soak up all the info like a sponge.

I'll be as attentive as Elton John when he enters a gay bar (no offence to gay people).

As it stands, december pre orders will get in no earlier then saturday which is very disappointing.

Friday...i have forseen it. The ones who pre-ordered this week, who knows, but prior to this week, they will be in tomorrow.

Should i be wrong, i will name my main as something hilarious.

Yeah, it was good, bit buggy in places, throws you to a cover place when it's really not cover at all. But mainly good. I don't think for one second that smuggler will be one of the toughest classes but a fun one hopefully!

I agree. Just by playstyle and traits it will take being crafty and careful at all times and there will be A LOT of spamming macros 24/7 to stay alive I am sure.

Anyone else take part in one of the weekend betas and play a Jedi Consular to the point where you get the backwards speak and spell 2 year old *** lizard for a companion?

i was going to play one but never got around to actually playing:)

As it stands, december pre orders will get in no earlier then saturday which is very disappointing.

You think so? They said they are pretty much finishing off November on the 15th, I'm thinking a few early Dec people may sneak in if they do a bonus wave. If it is the 16th, thats funny, because that is when I should have my copy from Amazon if I do get my copy, and then can't play it because of my late pre-order I will just throw a fit.

Edited by Midnight_Malice

We will (if i'm to believe the developer post) not have game acces until at least saturday.. and that sucks monkeyballs. What's the use in having a pre-order with *guaranteed* game acces if we get in at 23:58 on the last day. lol. thanks Bioware.

Today' date=' we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.[/color']

Looks like friday, although not everyone (maybe), we will see.

Edited by LeeAntony

We will (if i'm to believe the developer post) not have game acces until at least saturday.. and that sucks monkeyballs. What's the use in having a pre-order with *guaranteed* game acces if we get in at 23:58 on the last day. lol. thanks Bioware.

Well, they did say "Up To 5 Days Early Access". Doesn't say "You get 5 days"...Sucks anyway.

I agree. Just by playstyle and traits it will take being crafty and careful at all times and there will be A LOT of spamming macros 24/7 to stay alive I am sure.

Lol yep! I've heard nothing of macros yet, I do hope they'll be there, bound to be right? Macros kept me alive many times in SWG.

i was going to play one but never got around to actually playing:)

Be glad. Honestly, that companion...it makes me not want to go through it ever again...

To make it worse you have to read his subtitles through his asdkjfhdajfghal. It's like trying to read a book while somebody punches you in one ear and screams in the other repeatedly.

Now,now..the ranting forum is that way-----> ;)

Friday...i have forseen it. The ones who pre-ordered this week, who knows, but prior to this week, they will be in tomorrow.

Should i be wrong, i will name my main as something hilarious.

Either way this is BS, staggered launch has always been a bad idea when it comes to gaming.

Lol yep! I've heard nothing of macros yet, I do hope they'll be there, bound to be right? Macros kept me alive many times in SWG.

I would think they would. Most good MMOs have them but we will have to just keep our fingers crossed. If anything else I will HotKey it up on my Razer Naga and keyboard..If I get around to it.

About 4 hours and 1 day off... Reckon we'll be in tomorrow. Saturday at a push! :D

What annoys me is that, as far as I know, not a single server has been close to a crash so far. The servers doesn't appear to be very taxed. Why aren't they increasing the number of people that are getting in? Why aren't they running entry 24/7, instead of 4-5 hours each day?

Everyone could've been in by now, in a timely and orderly fashion, with smaller, rolling invites.