The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Ok I am officially done procrastinating turning off all these videos. Made it to 1:32 on LEEKSPIN. Closed the others too fast to read the final counts... Anyone have any discussion questions or interesting topics we can throw around? Like maybe our guild goals and so on?

I suppose the guild will be called December Crew and on as many servers as we can?

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec 2nd here. I come on here to enjoy the constant QQ threads. There may be a 1% chance I may get in last wave today but won't matter. I'm off from work on Friday I'm pretty sure we get in by then.

In the mean time I will enjoy some milk n cookies and read more funny a** QQ threads and whiners complain :)

You have gone running? Seriously? Wow I think you just lost your Procrastinator Card. Motivation is clearly against all the bylaws.

I'm going for a walk later as well with my girlfriend haha, she thinks i am acting weird ^^

If i didn't keep myself busy i would literally feel like ripping my hair out since i have such a damn craving for the story and quests ingame lol.

I feel like the cookie monster who has been starved of cookies.

When a rancor eats a wookiee, what was his thoughts of this? "mmm Chewwy"

I need to kill Wookiees! lol I'm loosing my mind i tell you.

If i did loose my mind and ended up in an asylum, i would press charges Bioware lol.

Edited by LeeAntony

I was going to write a post about how much I'm procrastinating right now..

But I just can't be arsed.. You guys write something instead, then I'll read and be amused, with less effort!

Effing hell, this with all these distractions, this post took me over ½ an hour to write... Internet - Thou art truly a Blessing and a Curse!

How about we get to lvl 49 and 9/10ths and just sit there because we can't be bothered to do the last bit.......We may do it later.

You can hit 50, just have to do it without worrying about getting any gear. Too much effort to compare and upgrade.

I suppose the guild will be called December Crew and on as many servers as we can?

That is what I have been told. They have a forum setup just for recruiting and I posted on there already. I can't be bothered to go back and find the link but I am sure someone else can...Eventually Just post you want in and add the OP to your friends and you will be in.

You all realize that...a real Decemberist - a TRUE Decemberist! - wouldn't even be bothered to log onto the game even after they get their early access email! They'd wait until the 21st!

You know, it's a wonder we even bother to post here at all. Typing takes effort, after all.

And so does reading. And staying awake.

I was going to say more, but.. meh.

Dec 2nd here. I come on here to enjoy the constant QQ threads. There may be a 1% chance I may get in last wave today but won't matter. I'm off from work on Friday I'm pretty sure we get in by then.

In the mean time I will enjoy some milk n cookies and read more funny a** QQ threads and whiners complain :)

I booked friday and monday off work, i literally gambled on it. I can sense it arriving, December 1st - 10th - 1PM GMT FRIDAY. Heard it here first.

You all realize that...a real Decemberist - a TRUE Decemberist! - wouldn't even be bothered to log onto the game even after they get their early access email! They'd wait until the 21st!

To heck with that! I have such a craving that i feel like crushing up my game CD's and making a fine powder, then injecting myself with it.

That is how bad it is lol.

A REAL Decemberist wouldn't have even logged in to comment on this thread, let alone pre-order or even turn on the PC to look at the game.