Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might be too prompt and efficient for this thread. But hey--late Novembers are welcome here too--we are too chill to enforce restrictions. We were going to, really... but we never got around to it.

Yay!!! Now maybe I'll get around to a December Crew signature...at some point... ;)

Does it sadden you to see people who are capable of rising above their own selfish needs for something, and who are able to see enjoyment in something instead of always grinding on about something we cannot change.

I am pretty sure most of us would have liked to play on the 13th, but that is not the case, don't come at us for trying to make the best of it, we don't need that sort of attitude in this thread nor do we want it.

Here have a /hug

/signed Decemberite

Amen to that!

the other night, i was buying glass flasks online for making jolly rancher vodka, the very next night i was watching TV and a grey goose commercial came on, followed by a jolly rancher commercial.

i don't believe in coincidences, so it must've been the force.

It was the universe telling you that you had chosen the right path.

Does it sadden you to see people who are capable of rising above their own selfish needs for something, and who are able to see enjoyment in something instead of always grinding on about something we cannot change.

I am pretty sure most of us would have liked to play on the 13th, but that is not the case, don't come at us for trying to make the best of it, we don't need that sort of attitude in this thread nor do we want it.

Here have a /hug

/signed Decemberite

I completely agree here. We are past selfishness and "I am entitled to everything" mentality. Yes, it sucks a bit that we have to wait a couple extra days but lest us remember that launch isn't until the 20'th so anything before then is a gift from BW. We are just making the very best of the situation and making bonds while we are at it.

Group Hug!!!

Do you think us December procrasties will get in today :)?

most likely friday, but just because we're procrastinators doesn't mean we can't be optimists as well.

lols, i've got 49 replies in this thread, and it's nowhere near the top.

It was the universe telling you that you had chosen the right path.

i thought so!

Edited by exoul

Back after a power nap (procrastinating to sleep last night 'til 2 finally came back and bit me on the proverbial ;) )

Not wanting to miss any delights of procrastinators posts and 'humour all their own' I will now try to pick up where I left off.....some 100 pages ago I think!

Just on 6pm Thursday now...a few more hours then twitter and forums will again alight with hopefuls and hatefuls. :)

B

Edited by Bellarosa

I completely agree here. We are past selfishness and "I am entitled to everything" mentality. Yes, it sucks a bit that we have to wait a couple extra days but lest us remember that launch isn't until the 20'th so anything before then is a gift from BW. We are just making the very best of the situation and making bonds while we are at it.

Group Hug!!!

Well....If you really want to bright side this. Those who took the time to order this game 6 months, prior, 180 days roughly to those in this thread, get to play 72 hours prior to us. A 3 day difference in commitment. On top of we may get in friday or saturday being a weekend and ample time to not play this and go out :D

Do you think us December procrasties will get in today :)?

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Some december crew could get lucky, I guess.

Edited by Dragonbaze

Well....If you really want to bright side this. Those who took the time to order this game 6 months, prior, 180 days roughly to those in this thread, get to play 72 hours prior to us. A 3 day difference in commitment. On top of we may get in friday or saturday being a weekend and ample time to not play this and go out :D

Very true! 180 days just for 3 days isn't really a great trade.