December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too LULZ!!!

*jumps for a high five* I fruqqing love how we all procrastinate til the last second (i thought preorders might be unavailable starting on the 13th so I ordered on the 12th) but we're still getting in only 3 days after the earliest preorderers.

So much for last hours of the 19th!! :D :D :D

Glad the client d/l is done, it would have sukked to catch that wave today, and then have to wait another 4 hours to d/l the client,lol.

Get my hands on the game-box today too which will be fun. Ordered release-day delivery from Amazon/US and they moved up tjheir shipping date and my delivery estimate now is for today :)

Soon now, my friends !

Also does anyone know anything about a Security Key code generator thing app for Windows Phone 7?

I know it's a small community but BW/EA, I am dissapoint. I'm not paying to order something that will take ages to get here and probably break straight away. :mad:

Servers are back online. Great job BW. I am glad nothing went wrong, so hopefully e-mails will start to flow and on time. Patiently waiting. I can only ask myself, why, oh why did you wait until the 8th to preorder? Been watching my sons play for two days lol

It annoys me they stopped on the seventh. Considering I am the 8th. I was so close I could taste it.

Same here. Typical as well that I've now been asked to help someone move house at 2pm GMT, the exact time invites are sent out. I'm a patient dude but this is killing me. :(