December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

call me whatever you want.. just dont question my integrity.. its an insult.. I have no reason to lie

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

call me whatever you want.. just dont question my integrity.. its an insult.. I have no reason to lie

dude you order dec 3rd...

December 8th here... So hoping for sometime in the AM.

Only issue is I have to work today. So am taking my gaming laptop into the office. If/When that magic email comes I will close the office door and tell everyone that I have a important confrance call to be on and it could take a few hours. Then game on.

We won't question your integrity, maybe your intelligence.............