December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

TL;DR - We've seen a LOT of pre-orders redeemed in the last couple of weeks, and that means that even though we're really close (in date terms) to getting everyone in, we couldn't quite do it today.

by stephen reid yesterday

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Ordered Dec 3rd, and redeemed code on 9th here. I also even didn't get invitation though I hope I can start at newservers as the first playing field rather than very clouded servers. Look server statas. Almost all the PvE servers exist are already HEAVY or even FULL.

I have not been bothered about reading all over, but does anyone know how it will be with server changes of chars?

Are they going to have the same nonsense expensive BS that Blizz has in WoW?

I am a Decemberist, I luckily got in yesterday evening (really 4pm), gave it a few hours but was too tired from having stayed up the last night.

I woke up at 6:25am CST today :D

I hope my fellow Decemberists get in promptly and can enjoy the game.

*Holds up fist*

Good and Noble thought, The Force is definitely with you. :)

Really looking forward to get in today.

Tis a shame though, as the last couple of days in this thread has been awesome and joyful, set apart from alot of the other whiny threads on the general forums.

Thumbs up all, and hf when you finally get your invite :)

Meself im hoping for wave 1, but, being a 12/10th, i guess i have to wait for wave 2 :p

The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

TL;DR - We've seen a LOT of pre-orders redeemed in the last couple of weeks, and that means that even though we're really close (in date terms) to getting everyone in, we couldn't quite do it today.

by stephen reid yesterday

yes, but notice how he said, "we are really close" ? Believe it, we all get in today :)

11/12/11 UK Derby Here I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need I need my code aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

You would never guess im 29 :D