Kidified - Linear game

Raigon

You have lost the plot with this game. So easy to do stuff its very linear and no content to do at 50 once you finish your raiding.

Its just walking around station and maybe farm pvp for bags that will give you the same item you already have.

Edited by Raigon

First, I would highly recommend completing your daily and weekly PvP quests. First, they are fun. Second, they'll give you good initial upgrades (either from commendations or a lucky Champion gear token).

Second, I would complete the daily quests on Ilum and Belsavis. When I dinged 50, I couldn't access the full quests for several days. Then, randomly, I got two breadcrumb quests from the fleet that gave me access to the full lot of them. Not sure why this happened. Anyway, doing these dailies gives you daily commendations, which you can use to buy some nice Weapon and Armor mods on Ilum.

Third, my experience on my server has been there aren't enough 50's to run flashpoints yet. On the rare days there are enough 50's on in my guild to run something, we can only manage the normal 50 FPS' (Battle for Ilum, False Emperor, etc). and not the Hardmodes. As it stands now, many of the Hardmodes are overtuned or buggy.

Fourth, collect datacrons as well as the shards for your end-game relic. If you're a +str user, you're out of luck. The green matrix shard on Belsavis is a royal pain to get and I haven't even found a single Rattaki Power Cube in 2 days.

Fifth, create an alt, either same faction or opposite one. I have a level 50 Sentinel, and playing a trooper is a breath of fresh air. Plus, it's fun to experience a new class story line, and you can spacebar through the dialogue you've already heard.

Sixth, max out your crafting recipes. Last night, I worked with guildies to get myself my re-usable epic med-pack and stim.

Once more people hit 50, the entire end-game will change.

You have lost the plot with this game. So easy to do stuff its very linear and no content to do at 50 once you finish your raiding.

Its just walking around station and maybe farm pvp for bags that will give you the same item you already have.

In case you haven't noticed, there probably are at least 20 threads about this already. Thanks for making another useless thread.

Rushing this game is like drinking a glass of Lagavulin in less than an hour (sacrilege! I take over 2 hours on one)

You will get the most out of the game when you take your time, the more I play the more I understand this.

Edited by archifikoss

First, I would highly recommend completing your daily and weekly PvP quests. First, they are fun. Second, they'll give you good initial upgrades (either from commendations or a lucky Champion gear token).

Second, I would complete the daily quests on Ilum and Belsavis. When I dinged 50, I couldn't access the full quests for several days. Then, randomly, I got two breadcrumb quests from the fleet that gave me access to the full lot of them. Not sure why this happened. Anyway, doing these dailies gives you daily commendations, which you can use to buy some nice Weapon and Armor mods on Ilum.

Third, my experience on my server has been there aren't enough 50's to run flashpoints yet. On the rare days there are enough 50's on in my guild to run something, we can only manage the normal 50 FPS' (Battle for Ilum, False Emperor, etc). and not the Hardmodes. As it stands now, many of the Hardmodes are overtuned or buggy.

Fourth, collect datacrons as well as the shards for your end-game relic. If you're a +str user, you're out of luck. The green matrix shard on Belsavis is a royal pain to get and I haven't even found a single Rattaki Power Cube in 2 days.

Fifth, create an alt, either same faction or opposite one. I have a level 50 Sentinel, and playing a trooper is a breath of fresh air. Plus, it's fun to experience a new class story line, and you can spacebar through the dialogue you've already heard.

Sixth, max out your crafting recipes. Last night, I worked with guildies to get myself my re-usable epic med-pack and stim.

Once more people hit 50, the entire end-game will change.

A perfect example of no content at 50. Just dailys dailys and alt making to follow a linear path again.

Please think of what you type before posting

Edited by Raigon

This is quite new and original thread, deserved it's own posting with that being said while not the right thing to do but almost all mmo's do not have end game content up to snuff upon release.