Marauder PvP doesnt suck/advice

shadowcreaper

So i been doing soem PvP after i got a little bored of questing upto level 40, yay .

Currently running Anh and it so far been great in PvE, plenty of resons why, healing, DOT, add in quinn and i can go through mobs quite easly and quickly, as well as elites.

So i been into PvP(valor 7 lol) and couple of games been doing it seems quite well.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/screenshot2012010914145.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/screenshot2012010914252.jpg/

Have been doing a typical Rotation of force leap, deadly sabre, blistering assualt, DOT, force choke, ravage/rapture then cycle through them and maybe a couple of force screams ect, hard to say given you never rotate the same cycle more than once with marauder.

That makes it hard and also differant in a way:)

BUT need advice on my build, does this seem good so far??

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMchZh.1

Im thinking of going Empowerment+ANh then going back at level 43 to Seeping Wound for those slow downs as currently in PvP people tend to leg it when i attack lol

suggestions if this seems good or bad or whatever;)

remove the 3 points from dual wield mastery and put them in Empowerment and Annihilate; and watch republics melt ! id advise you to get defensive forms next, your beserk will be up close to all the time :p crit healz all the way ! tho after 40 you should get the talents you want, but for pvp, defensive forms is nice to get fury built faster; if your not gonna pvp much, leave and use it somewhere else.

my opinion atleast.

Edited by zoranporan

Why wouldn't you take the 31 point talent Annihilate? Its one of the strongest hitting abilities.

Because i havnt respeced at all sinse i started my Marauder i been commited to Anh:)

And due to this at the start having 3 points in dual Wield made more sense given the 36% damage increase...you saying 35% damage increase isnt good:eek:

P.S defencive forms i never really liked that much as Fury gain i seem to have is quite quick anyhow and id rather have those points in Dual Wield.

But il take your advice and il respec so i can get empowerment+anh, and see how things go without the 36% damge

Because i havnt respeced at all sinse i started my Marauder i been commited to Anh:)

And due to this at the start having 3 points in dual Wield made more sense given the 36% damage increase...you saying 35% damage increase isnt good:eek:

P.S defencive forms i never really liked that much as Fury gain i seem to have is quite quick anyhow and id rather have those points in Dual Wield.

But il take your advice and il respec so i can get empowerment+anh, and see how things go without the 36% damge

Your oh does around 30% of your mh damage so to buff that by 36% its a 5% damage increase to your oh so puts it at like 35% (rough guesstimate numbers btw) of your mh's damage - so its really a small increase.