Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

man i could just imagine myself sitting here tomorrow with pop-corn and arrow in the knee just waiting for my inv tomorrow night, then see´ing the last ppl invited was 29/11 pre-orders, i pre-ordered mine 29/11, some how i think the arrow will be planted somewhat to the north of the knee in that case ;P

Same here! I feel with you :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have hooped that somebody at BW or EA had been thinking ahead and given some people double shifts when they saw the humongus loads of preorders that had been sold. But since both proberbly have US staff i doubt they have thought so far ahead hehe.

;) But hope still is there lol

Hey so long as when they're launching the game on the 20th, they don't stop after 5 waves and instead continually add more every couple hours I will be a happy camper.

See, I don't mind the access being granted a little at a time... it's when they quit out in the afternoon that bugs me.

Around 150 servers now in Us + Europe,

They added around 50 recently, those offline servers.

Great launch imho, one of the best ever. Considered the size of the launch probably even the best ever.

WoW start is the only rival there imho. But they had some hickups i think.

remembered the release of wow, and i remember the 9 hour line former to kill hogger, so imo this form or release is great, no near as much standing in line to kill something this way... tho imo i kinda miss to be able to chat with my new guild m8s ingame, seeing i will get in tomorrow or the day after, the guild already have about 2-3 days of socialicing behind them, which for no reason can kinda make me feel like the 3rd wheel, see´ing i was there to join the ... hi.... and you are.... begining guild chat ;P well dont mind me, just another mind fart blowing out into the night air ;P

preordered in early october but from gamestop, no preorder code. not until beta weekend did i wise up and preorder digital. redeemed that code 11/30. hoping for weekend access but patient. hope everyone has fun with the game and may the force be with you all!

bahhh guys your letting me down, i came on the forum to watch some of nerdrage that was flying around yesterday, and now all is calm... bahhh im running low on stuff to do, to pass the time...

could somebody help me out and claim something silly, or just nerdrage like yesterday?

pretty plz somebody? :D

I preordered on the 2nd, and hope to get in before Friday night for sure. But currently the server list is very bad looking. About 20% are down currently, so I should start being a Debbie Downer I guess.

those offline servers are the new servers, they are inviting allot of people on tomorow and fri, those are to cover those new loads.

My pre order number was approved on 11/30, and I have some of the worst luck you can imagine. So, if you ordered before that you will probably get to play by the weekend and if you ordered on my date, Well.... look forward to Monday!! I either win the super Lotto or my luck is somewhere in the "Forrest of Despair" the rest of the time.. Have fun

30th November pre-order. :o Let's hope I get in Friday. Then again, aiming to be a renowned crafter will probably be a bad idea since all the lovely "one time drop" schematics will have been taken!

Yes, others have been given an unfair advantage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.