Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Preordered during the Nov 25-28 Beta weekend, specifically on the 26th. Redeemed the code right after placing the pre-order. As some of the previous posters said, I wanted to see the game and experience it a little before deciding. It'll still be before the last big post-beta rush though.

I don't care if I get in today or tomorrow, and I'm also confident that I will have access for the weekend. It doesn't matter, I'll play the game either way. It just may mean investing a little more time than I normally would to catch up with guildies that got in earlier.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More waves coming today.

Nope no more waves coming today, they have no European or Asian team ;). So 3PM CET is our next best bet. Probably will just be the rest of September and October then. Friday some of October and beginning November. Saturday mid till late Novembers and some December. Sunday late December... with a message "U MAD Player?" in the mail ;).

<-- counting on a pretty big wave after the beta weekend.

Which is why i pre-ordered the 24th after trying the beta for a couple of hours :p

They have let most of september pre-orders in today. so it's moving fast now.

Let us bow our heads and pray, that tomorrow... will be november day :p

Ugh preordered on Oct 06th, Nov. 02 for early access... wife is already playing she preordered on Sept 7th and why she didn't do one for me i'll never know. Hoping for a rollback for today to teach her a lesson 0=

+100 Sith points

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.