November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like they're doing roughly 2 week intervals, with luck we finish semptember today, so oct. and us november folks are up tomorrow wich is exactly in the 5 day EAC and that should be fine...then again activated my code on 29.11. and they'll probably stop with 28.11 tomorrow just to pisse me off. (and only ME ! there are no others ! memememmeme! ;) )

Could they have not said these dates will be getting in around these times? Seems like it would have gave us a better picture of when to be staring at our email inbox.

But then we would of missed the Tidal wave of rageqq and its vast WAVES of entertainment :D

Dont count on getting in today. mine was 11/02/11 and I am betting on Friday as BW/EA seem to be content letting in minimal people and watching servers sit at light to standard population even at peak hours.

Im going to be surprised if im in by friday, not counting on anything though. The service standard here seems to be very very low. And promises/guarantees are treated as heresay from here on out.

They need to renew the player base's faith in thier company again, and all before official 20th release date. Saddening.