November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 11/30, and one of those people who didn't register their pre order when they bought the game. Foolishly thinking that buying from origin itself may take care of that for me.

If I'm in sometime on the 16th I'd be thrilled, but I'm realistically expecting the 17th at the rate they seem to be going.

Latest Tweet:

@SWTOR The Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go today!

Should we really be excited about that? It's 11 am, and we're going to do one more wave today! Yay! They should do like 3-4 more waves today. If they're every hour or two, they should at least go to 5 pm. Why not let a late night wave in? Let some people stay up all night leveling and they'll pass out when other people are ready to log in for the day.

11/15/11

Come on Friday... I hope I get in by the latest Friday.

Although... I do have plans with my girlfriend all weekend... I hope she understands I'll need to reserve some character names.

That's my pre=order date too. 11/15/11

Lets hope by friday!

Chances are looking pretty good for Nov getting in tomorrow. Unless Oct was a crazy month for preorders and that's all they do tomorrow, which I doubt.

why do you doubt it? isnt' that went official release date was announced? i bet was huge month.