November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before waiting on the forum or for the first wave....check you mail, it should be there a day ahead of the invite, so wouldnt get my hopes up..

And tbh, as long as you actually have to pay a fee to pre order you should let ppl inn before its just a few days to the normal release...for many ppl its actually half a mounth fee what they have to pay...

Also when ppl pre order a few months ahead they should actually get it cheeper than the ones not pre ordering, thats the way GW and Aion did it....but guess its not that much about the quality of the game as it is about the money now...

Due to code redemption error i got when i first tried to redeem my early access key (20.11.2011) i was able to enter the new key on 5th December...

Kinda lame , had nothing to do with me !

The error i was getting was : that code has already been used

So because of some silly error i need to wait another day duh !

Luckily i have a job that doesn't allow me to stare at the swtor boards a lot heh

But when i do... makes me feel itchy !

Good luck all who are getting in today ,

See you around !

/b/

:mad:

Girl is asleep, got me some monster energy. Hmmm, should I continue to let her sleep when we get the invite or just go ahead and play without her. The force is dark with me I think, lol. Nah she'll kill me, the force is darker with her. It's like Christmas morning for me though. Been a long time since I've felt that way. Cheers to SWTOR.

u dont have a chance to play today if u pre ordered

26 27 28 29 30

You've said that twice now, what's up with the negativity in this oh so very lovely and friendly thread eh?! Im a 28'th child, and I can be just as positive as I want.. so.. there..! *stomps foot and sulks....until she see the cookies offered. Nomonomnomnom*

28 Nov here, hoping for extra waves today.

Any info on the new servers they said we will see coming online today? I decided to play on ToFN (EU-PvP) but if they are opening new servers I'd rather start on a fresh server. Hopefully they will open new ones tomorrow for our waves too.

last night about 22 servers (if not more) was addet to the list, so yearh the new servers should be somewhere hidding on the list of server by now

Ladies and gentlemen of the firs wave... in preparation of the coming chime and the opening of the floodgate, it has been an honor posting with you.

Now, those of you who are for the Empire... get out there and Shock the living BEEP out of things for me. ;)

You've said that twice now, what's up with the negativity in this oh so very lovely and friendly thread eh?! Im a 28'th child, and I can be just as positive as I want.. so.. there..! *stomps foot and sulks....until she see the cookies offered. Nomonomnomnom*

Just ignore the bad people. They have no place in this awesome thread, and when they finally understand that no-one wants them in here, they'll just leave :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.