November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if not, then this "The club of the Novemberites" is full of so many awesome people, that waiting for another day doesn't seem as scary as it did couple of days ago :)

too bad we probably never hear from each other again:( everyone will end up in different servers, different factions.:confused:

And if not, then this "The club of the Novemberites" is full of so many awesome people, that waiting for another day doesn't seem as scary as it did couple of days ago :)

Yeah i agree, november people will make the servers much more awesome xD

08 NOV 11 here and its day three already. Under an hour to go till first wave is sent out and i find myself sitting here again reading with you peeps. This has sure made my days go faster than they could have. Hope we all get lucky enough to get in today and possiblly see some of you in game.

haha, for a second I was actually worried, that what I said there might offend someone, but I'm glad you understand :D

cant remember where, but read somewhere some ppl stated that danish was one of the hardest ppl to understand for some reason, but if this is the case wouldnt that make me very intelligent, considering i speak it perfect´ly? ;P

on this i must meditate and ask my buddy Samuel Darth Jackson for an answer :p:D:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.