November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

I'll never forget when i heard Micheal Jackson had died. I was playing WoW and they announced it on the news and everyone in general chat was abuzz then the oneliner to end all oneliners landed ....

"What the hell did Micheal Jackson do to piss Chuck Norris off so bad?"

I literally laughed for hours. My face hurt.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you seriously think Nov will get much of shot today. After browsing some in the Oct thread ive seen a few saying just October will likely get through today. Id of thought they'd try to wrap this up today wouldnt they?

I know they mentioned upto the 15th but the way people read things it makes you think youll get 5 days of play.

ahhh well could be just me:rolleyes:

They did all of August, September, and a few days into October yesterday. We definitely have a shot today.

Do you seriously think Nov will get much of shot today. After browsing some in the Oct thread ive seen a few saying just October will likely get through today. Id of thought they'd try to wrap this up today wouldnt they?

I know they mentioned upto the 15th but the way people read things it makes you think youll get 5 days of play.

ahhh well could be just me:rolleyes:

the devs stated that pre-orders up to the final week of november or so will be done today

Luckily I'm pretty good at learning languages and before I started learning Norwegian I already knew Swedish and as those two are really similar, it wasn't very difficult for me :D

And as for German ... I spent 8 years in school learning it :D

in case you already know swedish and norwegian, you should be able to add danish to the list aswell rather fast, kinda the same and the 2 others, just we sound abit more weird :p

might be because of the arrow to the knee:p

I'll never forget when i heard Micheal Jackson had died. I was playing WoW and they announced it on the news and everyone in general chat was abuzz then the oneliner to end all oneliners landed ....

"What the hell did Micheal Jackson do to piss Chuck Norris off so bad?"

I literally laughed for hours. My face hurt.

This absolutely classic. Chuck Norris jokes never get old, they just adjust :D

PS: I remember watching this "Walker Texas Ranger" or whatever it was called, when I was little :D Loved the show :D

Mine is actually trying to learn my language. :o Poor thing... anyone who's ever tried to learn Finnish will know exactly why I'm so darned impressed and awed with his effort.

i've been trying to teach him some spanish. but it would be easier to teach my cat pet to speak japanese than him :D

last time he tried to use some of his new learned words in spanish. we almost ended up getting kicked out of a restaurant. he asked the waitress for a Teta (wich means female breast)

in case you already know swedish and norwegian, you should be able to add danish to the list aswell rather fast, kinda the same and the 2 others, just we sound abit more weird :p

More like a potato to the throat.

I had preordered back in september but gamestop never gave me code, found out they had run out just before i did the order an never told me. I had assumed they would call or email it like with star trek.

So by the time i got my order canceled an redone through origin with was november 22nd. Hoping i will get in today some time.

Figures of all days, the day i decide to get some house cleaning an chores done is the day they plan to get me in lol

i've been trying to teach him some spanish. but it would be easier to teach my cat pet to speak japanese than him :D

last time he tried to use some of his new learned words in spanish. we almost ended up getting kicked out of a restaurant. he asked the waitress for a Teta (wich means female breast)

Teach your cat to speak Japanese and then upload the videos to youtube, you'll be famous :D

Det er sandt

And i took a blaster to the knee

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Ord

Redemmed 11/1 when i get my email, or am able to log in ill keep u guys posted. Better that way so u can know what day they are on lol.