November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boyfriend is Austrian, though i speak no german at all. he dont speak spanish iether.

thanks goodness for English:D

Mine is actually trying to learn my language. :o Poor thing... anyone who's ever tried to learn Finnish will know exactly why I'm so darned impressed and awed with his effort.

my boyfriend is Austrian, though i speak no german at all. he dont speak spanish iether.

thanks goodness for English:D

Luckily I'm pretty good at learning languages and before I started learning Norwegian I already knew Swedish and as those two are really similar, it wasn't very difficult for me :D

And as for German ... I spent 8 years in school learning it :D

Mine is actually trying to learn my language. :o Poor thing... anyone who's ever tried to learn Finnish will know exactly why I'm so darned impressed and awed with his effort.

Same goes for Estonian :D

I haven't had much practice with my Finnish, but I can manage :D

Do you seriously think Nov will get much of shot today. After browsing some in the Oct thread ive seen a few saying just October will likely get through today. Id of thought they'd try to wrap this up today wouldnt they?

I know they mentioned upto the 15th but the way people read things it makes you think youll get 5 days of play.

ahhh well could be just me:rolleyes:

Luckily I'm pretty good at learning languages and before I started learning Norwegian I already knew Swedish and as those two are really similar, it wasn't very difficult for me :D

And as for German ... I spent 8 years in school learning it :D

I spent 15 years in school learning german and i cannot say much in it...

Redeemed on the 28th and i'm quite an optimistic man so i think i'll somehow manage to get a grip of the last wave today as it passes by!

Have to say that the level of maturity in this thread is encouragingly high in comparison to the rest of the threads in this forum!

Cheers to all Novemberites! :csw_jabba:

Could not agree more:)