November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

than u should have seen norway, Norwegian fjords are one of the most beutifule places in the world. They won the price from Nat geo wild, discovery etc.

My boyfriend is from Northern-Norway, I spend a lot of time in there :D

And yes, for me, Norway is certainly one the most beautiful places on the planet ... and I have traveled a lot :D

only problem i have with skyrim so far, is how hideous the characters are. my character is a breton mage, and sadly she looks like an Albino Zulu who was beated with a fried pan on the face, through out her entire life.

i hate installing beauty mods, so i ended up making a new character, and made a kitty instead:)

Same problem here. For some reason I just can't bring myself to like the game, when I can't make a pretty character ... honestly. Maybe it's the artist in me, but for me ugly characters = terrible game :D

only problem i have with skyrim so far, is how hideous the characters are. my character is a breton mage, and sadly she looks like an Albino Zulu who was beated with a fried pan on the face, through out her entire life.

i hate installing beauty mods, so i ended up making a new character, and made a kitty instead:)

KHAJIIIIEEEEETTTTTTTTT FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i don't appreciate the random 'U would make a fine rug' jokes you stupid, one good knee, having guard.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nitengalez

Nov 30th I might just get screwed over today.

you ll be invited in my wave.:)

same nov 30 :( if we have to wait till tommorow (friday) im gonna be soooooo sad lol xD

so close, and yet so far away

than u should have seen norway, Norwegian fjords are one of the most beutifule places in the world. They won the price from Nat geo wild, discovery etc.

As a Norwegian, I can verify this. Also, the mountains in northern Norway are godly.

My boyfriend is from Northern-Norway, I spend a lot of time in there :D

And yes, for me, Norway is certainly one the most beautiful places on the planet ... and I have traveled a lot :D

my boyfriend is Austrian, though i speak no german at all. he dont speak spanish iether.

thanks goodness for English:D