November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just have to add, that I can't believe, that the "I took the arrow in the knee" jokes have made it here aswell :D

We were doing so well for like 300 pages and then ... :D

This thread was doing so well, it was over 300 pages, then it took an arrow to the knee .... LITERALLY LMAO

I'm one of those hopefuls that read the update yesterday ("Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.") and immediately thought that the last week would classify as Nov 27th-Dec 3rd......so I'm in.

REALLY hoping it's true. I've been a slave to these forums since Tuesday.

I completely agree with you. I've been there many times and I always like feel right at home (maybe because Tallinn and Stockholm are actually very similar :))

than u should have seen norway, Norwegian fjords are one of the most beutifule places in the world. They won the price from Nat geo wild, discovery etc.

It's from Skyrim :D

only problem i have with skyrim so far, is how hideous the characters are. my character is a breton mage, and sadly she looks like an Albino Zulu who was beated with a fried pan on the face, through out her entire life.

i hate installing beauty mods, so i ended up making a new character, and made a kitty instead:)

only problem i have with skyrim so far, is how hideous the characters are. my character is a breton mage, and sadly she looks like an Albino Zulu who was beated with a fried pan on the face, through out her entire life.

i hate installing beauty mods, so i ended up making a new character, and made a kitty instead:)

:ph_lol: