November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me winter naaoooo; Here in Estonia, the weather is so terrible that I don't even want to look out of the window :D

you are from Estonia? that explains why you are so nice, chatty and friendly.

may i keep you?:p

one of my best friends is Estonian, her name is Carmen kass, famous model.

Edited by Ariadna

I started marathoning the Star Wars movies until I get in, begining with Phantom Menace. I'm now up to the excruciating Padme/Anakin 'romancing' part of Attack of the Clones. Put me out my my misery BW :eek:

Did the same thing yesterday :p Now i'm watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes. Still 3 seasons to go :D

This is off topic but i would consider rolling CareBear if i could get my toon to look like Mirilian Avatar. That chick is dope. Now i know i have hit the F5 button too many times in the past couple days.

I used to not think Avatars were attractive, then i took an arrow to the knee.

Im from Sweden originally.. moved to London and was told they never get cold winters with snow around here... that was two 2 years ago... they blame me now for their winters :(:p

Staying warm with tons of coffee while hitting my fav button... F5. November guild, like the thought of that!! Sign me up if you create one. Not that I know what EU server I even will be on yet... lol.

1 hour 20 mins (ish) to the first wave... maybe I'll be in on the last... *hopehopehopehopehopehopehopehope*

Offtopic: I'm from Brazil and just need to say that recently went to Sweden. What a beautyful twon Stockholm is!!!