November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Sorry missed this bit

Looks good

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November

Aye, im in the last days of november, I don't expect an invite today, but perhaps tomorow! :o

I read somwhere that 50% of the pre-orders was in July. Which took two days to send out.

So in two days everyone should be in. Its thurday at the moment and there could be hope for us. They said they would take larger waves much faster, which even makes it more possible

Although like everyone I'd like to be playing in-game. There is a certain fun aspect to this seeing if you get in the wave. It's a new game that I don't think Bioware thought would catch on.

I'm 13/11 so I think wave four for me but I'm hoping for an earlier one

Looks good

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November

lets hope all late Nov can get in today too.