November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

that's right:D

the funny thing was, that this morning i told hubbie i was gonna try to get my money back from the preorder. so i went to the shop, and employee told me, they would only give me another copy of the game , but coulden't give me the money back:D so i was all upset, since i basically had my mind set, i wasen't gonna play swtor, just wanted my money back. well all that untill i found the November thread:p so you can see there is something magical about November that changes people.:D

it was the hand of fate :D it was all planned :D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry - I'm pessimistic enough for all the late Novembers.

Yoda says, "Teabagged, u will be."

And by u i totally mean me. I will be doomed to stare at my email for 12 hours tomorrow lamenting the galaxy conspiring against me.

You know, Apprentice, when the galaxy gives you conspirators, you beat them until you get pulp and juice... :p

that's right:D

the funny thing was, that this morning i told hubbie i was gonna try to get my money back from the preorder. so i went to the shop, and employee told me, they would only give me another copy of the game , but coulden't give me the money back:D so i was all upset, since i basically had my mind set, i wasen't gonna play swtor, just wanted my money back. well all that untill i found the November thread:p so you can see there is something magical about November that changes people.:D

It's a rare breed we november people..... We are, for most, a happy bunch... :D With the rare exception of a grinch or two.....

But with a BZZZzzz here and a BZzzZZzZ there they go away *pop*

Anyone interested in playing together : I'm going Sith Inquisitor (I played Jedi Consular in Beta - it PWNZ in PvP) and I'll be playing on the Begeren Colony server. Let me know if you want to join ;) I can probably be persuaded to play Jedi too.

Well November has a lot of people for sure... I'm pretty sure that the Beta had something to do with it ;-)

I couldn't pre order as I was in Asia before November ... but once I hit back home and played beta... PreOrder was done the same day... I guess I'm not the only one ;-)

I'm pretty sure there was a wave on November too

i will play Smuggler and hubbie wants to be a trooper.

we are from Madrid Spain, it is cold here now.

hopefully we find a good EU pve server, where everyone speaks english in general and trade chats. we are tempted to choose an american server because of that.

Anyone interested in playing together : I'm going Sith Inquisitor (I played Jedi Consular in Beta - it PWNZ in PvP) and I'll be playing on the Begeren Colony server. Let me know if you want to join ;) I can probably be persuaded to play Jedi too.

Hah, ill be republic

Redeemed on the 28th and i'm quite an optimistic man so i think i'll somehow manage to get a grip of the last wave today as it passes by!

Have to say that the level of maturity in this thread is encouragingly high in comparison to the rest of the threads in this forum!

Cheers to all Novemberites! :csw_jabba:

That's what the other half will be. :D Now, whereas this Sith Lady, we're talking Sorceress with the power to revive fallen comrades - and Shock them for their failure. ;)

I'm always drawn to the "bad side", but in the end I'll still end up playing on the "good side". It has happened to me in every single game :D:D