November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought everyone who ordered regardless of date would be in by today as they said 5 days grace for any pre-orders, correct me if im wrong on that

i see what your saying but they are probably getting overwhelmed by all the pre-orders, i think 2moro is the last set of waves and that will surely be everyone then

I'm 24/11/11, so I'm hoping to get invited. Unfortunately I have a feeling I'll have to wait until friday, because apparently invites are getting cut off at the last week or so of november. 23rd to 30th of November... Anyhow, I will be quite dissapointed if I'm not in.

Source: " Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November" Update by Stephen reid.

I'm 24/11/11, so I'm hoping to get invited. Unfortunately I have a feeling I'll have to wait until friday, because apparently invites are getting cut off at the last week or so of november. 23rd to 30th of November... Anyhow, I will be quite dissapointed if I'm not in.

Source: " Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November" Update by Stephen reid.

will be gutted if they cut off on the 22nd as i pre-ordered on the 23rd

I don't really mind if I get in today or tomorrow. At least we're getting in early, and much earlier than originally promised. At least they listened and gave us a vague idea of who might be invited today. Thumbs up, SWTOR Community Relations. Mhm.

I don't really mind if I get in today or tomorrow. At least we're getting in early, and much earlier than originally promised. At least they listened and gave us a vague idea of who might be invited today. Thumbs up, SWTOR Community Relations. Mhm.

/agree

I totally appreciate SR giving us a heads up on the timeline yesterday. It really lifted the moral of the people on these forums.

See I take "...up to the last week of November" as being everything through the 26th of November. Either that...or he has a crappy idea of what semantics entails.

See I take "...up to the last week of November" as being everything through the 26th of November. Either that...or he has a crappy idea of what semantics entails.

Thing is, they are planning to invite more people in on Friday than today or yesterday, and December pre-orders amount to one third of the total October-November pre-orders, according to Vgchartz. So I'm very anxious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.